Visitors welcomes by The Chris West Blog!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Go check it out, true believers!

Indie Books Blog has a feature up this morning of Transfigured!  But before we even arose from bed this morning at the Casa del Pino Blanco, the wife was greeted with a phone call from a superintendent offering her a new teaching position for the fall!

I'm so happy and excited for her! I can't type anything without exclamation points this morning I'm so excited!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, that out of my system, hopefully we can return to periods. I have to give thanks to the Lord for His blessings here. We, along with countless family and friends have prayed without ceasing that God would place Misty where He wanted her, and I believe with the countless applications, interviews, and now with this morning's phone call, God has heard and answered our prayers.

So, in celebration for Misty and her new teaching position, everyone go out and buy Transfigured and Injected. Get it at Amazon (get the eBook and paperback both!), Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords...the more copies you purchase means you're more excited for her, right?  I kid, I kid...

Thank you to everyone out there again for your love, support, and prayers.

All the time, God is good....and God is good all the time! :)

Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment